We need parent volunteers all year long.
- PTO Events
- Chaperone field trips
- Reading Partners - Reading Volunteers
Tuberculosis (TB) test results must be on file for volunteers that are:
- Ongoing, long term: Volunteering at the school regularly, more than once a year
- At school: Volunteering on school grounds or in the classroom, has access to privileged information
- Face-to-face: Volunteering with direct contact with students
- Alone: Volunteering as the sole adult with students, unsupervised with students (i.e., during a field trip)
All volunteers who would like to work in the need to have a current clear TB test on file with the school. TB test results are valid for four years. Parents with a current TB test on file do not have to provide additional copies of the clearance form. Updated test results can be turned in to the school office.